Learn to Skate
- 8 week sessions run consecutively throughout the year.
- Skate rental included for every lesson.
- Free public skate pass good for 10 public skate sessions.
- All coaches US figure skating certified and insured.
- Certificate of completion given after every 8 week session.
- Official Basic Skills membership card with record book.
- No classes larger than 10 students.
Swampee Super Tots $150.00 Saturdays at 10:45 am- 11:30 am. This class is geared towards ages 2-5 years old. We take away the fear of the ice with toys and games. This class offers a more one on one atmosphere with the skater to the coach.
Beginner Snowplow Sam $ 150.00 Tues or Thurs 5:00-6:00 pm, Sat 9:30am or 11:45 am. This class is geared towards beginner skaters both hockey and figure ages 6 and up. In this class the skater will learn to stand up, fall down, and glide across the ice. The basic fundamentals of skating are taught here.
Classes Offered under learn to skate
- US figure skating basics 1-8
- US figure skating Freestyle 1-6
- US figure skating synchronized team skating
- US figure skating ice dancing
- US figure skating moves in the field and artistry.
- USA hockey beginner pre hockey
- USA hockey level 1-4